G&P Healthcare understands that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your personal data is used and shared online. We respect and value the privacy of everyone who visits this website, www.gphealthcareltd.com (“Our Site”) and will only collect and use personal data in ways that are described here, and in a manner that is consistent with our obligations and your rights under the law.
1. Definitions and Interpretation
In this Policy, the following terms shall have the following meanings:
“Account” means an account required to access and/or use certain areas and features of Our Site;
“personal data” means any and all data that relates to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified from that data. In this case, it means personal data that you give to us via Our Site. This definition shall, where applicable, incorporate the definitions provided in the EU Regulation 2016/679 – the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”); and
“We/Us/Our” means G&P Healthcare, a limited company registered in England under company number 08575610, whose registered address is 12 Enterprise Court, Cramlington, NE23 1LZ, and whose trading addresses are Cramlington and 20 Irongate, Derby, DE1 3GP
2. Information About Us
- 2.1 Our Site is owned and operated by G&P Healthcare and supported by Infinate Design based in Newcastle.
- 2.2 Our Data Protection Officer is Gayle Finlayson, and can be contacted by email at firstname.lastname@example.org,
- 2.3 We are regulated by Care Quality Commission and a member of the Information Governance Office
3. What Does This Policy Cover?
4. Your Rights
- 4.1 As a data subject, you have the following rights under the GDPR, which this Policy and Our use of personal data have been designed to uphold:
- 4.1.1 The right to be informed about Our collection and use of personal data;
- 4.1.2 The right of access to the personal data We hold about you (see section 12);
- 4.1.3 The right to rectification if any personal data We hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete (please contact Us using the details in section 14);
- 4.1.4 The right to be forgotten – i.e. the right to ask Us to delete any personal data We hold about you (We only hold your personal data for a limited time, as explained in section 6 but if you would like Us to delete it sooner, please contact Us using the details in section 14);
- 4.1.5 The right to restrict (i.e. prevent) the processing of your personal data;
- 4.1.6 The right to data portability (obtaining a copy of your personal data to re-use with another service or organisation);
- 4.1.7 The right to object to Us using your personal data for particular purposes; and
- 4.1.8 Rights with respect to automated decision making and profiling.
- 4.2 If you have any cause for complaint about Our use of your personal data, please contact Us using the details provided in section 14 and We will do Our best to solve the problem for you. If We are unable to help, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the UK’s supervisory authority, the Information Commissioner’s Office.
- 4.3 For further information about your rights, please contact the Information Commissioner’s Office or your local Citizens Advice Bureau.
5. What Data Do We Collect?
- 5.1 G&P Healthcare do not collect any personal date from our website for any personal or professional use. Our site is only to offer information and not to collect any of our user’s details. We do not operate a function where users can upload any information or complete any forms online. You are not able to subscribe to any emails or request any information using our site.
- 5.2 G&P Healthcare fully adhere to our obligations under the GDPR and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003.
- 5.3 Data security is very important to Us, and to protect your data We have taken suitable measures to safeguard and secure data collected through Our Site.
6. Contacting Us